Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little About Us

First, let me thank the new subscribers to SGT and the increase in hits. It's nice to know someone out there is interested, curious, disgusted, turned on, turned off or simply just like to see what pics are posted. Whatever the case, it's all good and appreciated. Since there have been several new visitors lately, I thought I would give everyone a little more info about who we are.

All the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent, but everything you read and see here is real & true. I don't always post right after the good stuff, but I try to get to it as soon as I can. Sometimes Twitter may contain the most up to date Good Trash or at least the plans for the next time we'll be together. I need to get better at that, but I do what I can.

Simply put, I'm a guy who works with a lot of wonderful women; two of which became my lovers over time. Nicole was the first... and we have always enjoyed our time together. Bringing someone else into our love nest never, I mean never crossed our minds. We worked our 8 hours, enjoyed our breaks, lunches and sometimes spent even more time after work in a nice bed. Wherever we were, it was always a hot time. The chemistry was there from the beginning. This went on for almost 2 years before Amber came along. We both knew Amber. We saw her as the typical corporate go-getter... and she was very much all business.  

Amber surprised me one Friday after work by giving me a call. I had no idea how she got my number, but it was cool because she was someone I had a great deal of respect for. That night she was on the verge of tears... explaining to me how she was cruelly challenged by a male subordinate who didn't like having a female boss. I listened and basically let her get it off her chest. To make a rather long story shorter, we ended up in my car the following Monday to further discuss what had become a very traumatic event for her. There was no physical contact that day, although now she admits to having a completely soaked pussy and wanting me to touch her somewhere, anywhere.

I guess I saw it in her eyes, because I thought maybe there was something else going on with her. She had no idea Nicole & I were lovers! For the rest of the week, we chatted, by Friday, it was a 3 way chat. 

The next week, the juices went flying! We were all over each other, and I decided to blog about it! Nicole & Amber are very much aware of this blog, as a matter of fact, they are co-authors and subscribers! If you've been following us for awhile, you are probably aware that neither has had a post or comment yet... yet.

I hope I've helped to fill in a few of the blanks. If there are any questions which I can actually answer, I would be glad to post the answers here for all to see.  

and by the way... we rarely discuss this blog and if we do, it's a short conversation. Our times together are very precious and we spend it following the passion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all my questions would go unanswered I'm sure. thanks for a few insights anyway.

Anonymous said...

I would not give any more info that might give out who or where. Don't expect to find out any real details. Enjoy the post like we do.