Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Caramel Cock


Nicole was sweet enough to bring me coffee this morning, and while doing so discretely whispered in my ear "I want to lick Charlie".  I lifted my head from the computer just in time to see her walking away. I focused on the fact that her ass appeared to be eating most of her khaki slacks, and I could see the small of her back under her shirt. It was a scene I replayed all morning. One that kept me in an aroused state and fully awake for my first encounter of the day.

Amber had requested both breaks and she wanted to help prime me for my lunch with Nicole. We walked next door, picked up 3 ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches, then rode the slo back. I put the breakfast bag down and unzipped. She slid her hand past my balls, and grabbed my ass from the front, while at the same time consuming every inch of my hard cock. I looked down at her big beautiful eyes looking up at me. Slowly she backed off, half smiling, with half a finger in my asshole. 
My cock was bouncing in the air for more. What a tease, I thought... what a damn good tease. I wanted to turn her around and fuck her right then, but she was wearing slacks, and we didn't have that kind of time left on the slo anyway.

Back at our respective cubes, Amber explained to Nicole what she just did to me in the elevator. This is always a big part of the continued turn on for us... talking about the sexy adventures we just did, or the ones we plan on doing. We all get off on it big time! After hearing the details, Nicole knew I was ready for a lunchtime explosion and she wanted it all. There was no way she would share this one with Amber.

Nicole: thank you lover!
Amber: np, you need some help?

Nicole never answered...

Nicole: would you let me suck Charlie if I had Sarah Palin glasses on?
Me: I would have to think about that! :D
Nicole: she doesn't do anything for you?
Me: sure... then she speaks!

We had another hour to go before lunch and the sexy talk continued...
It didn't matter if we were horny just like we were the day before. What matters is what we are horny now; like Amber's pussy getting so wet it leaves a line of wetness on her chair...once again... or Nicole deciding to take her panties off because they are soaked, and soaked panties bug her. When she returns, she ask what I had for dinner last night, wondering if my cum will be "as sweet as usual". OMG 

Those words gave me an idea. Nicole loves anything with caramel in it, candy bars, ice cream or straight from the jar. We made a quick stop, I ran in and got the goods.

The park was packed with cars.  There was a uniformed soccer team of about 25 young adults practicing. Fortunately for Nicole and I, all the cars seemed to be empty, so we were clear to do as planned.  I asked Nicole to lean back and close her eyes...just for a second. I reached for the grocery bag and unscrewed the caramel top. I had to remind my lover once again to keep her eyes closed, then I put a little on my finger and smeared it over the head of my cock. With the jar out of sight, I asked Nicole to taste Charlie and keep those eyes closed. Her mouth hovered over and she sheepishly stuck out her tongue. I lifted up just enough to get the caramel on the tip of her tongue. She opened her eyes and said, "yummmmm, put some more on him!" 

Nicole commenced to her typically deliberate licking of my cock.  She has a naturally slow hand, which was firmly grasping charlie near the base. Usually the pace picked up as I got closer to cumming, but today I wanted it slow & easy. This is her forte... her head moves from side to side, giving me a new angle to jump to. Charlie gets a workout from every angle. I could see the accumulation of caramel on the corner of her mouth, and she let the sweet juices drip off her tongue and onto my cock.  Her lips met her hand as she took more than half of me in her mouth and held it there. She moaned deeply and I whispered how good everything felt.  I was throbbing inside of her... enjoying the sight of my sweet Nicole sucking me off. She is beautiful, with or without me in her.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put some on my ice cream. Will save for my next cock. Bon Appetit

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend & girlfriend like chocolate syrup, I think next time we are together they can lick it from my pussy! messy goodness fer sure!