Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cumming Home to Roost

Amber was called into the office by her Manager yesterday. My heater is blowing cool air. Nicole's visit from Aunt Flo is late and when I slapped my car into tip-tronic mode, it slipped, then the check engine light came on and flashed! Why the hell is this convolution of unfortunate events happening?

I had no idea what was going on with Amber until 10 minutes ago. All possibilities ran across my nervous mind... did we get caught? Was there a camera in the elevator, put there because someone suspected what we were doing? She's a perfect employee; why would a manager call her into the office at such short notice. It couldn't be good.

I've also been informed by both Amber & Nicole, that I have not been in the best of moods lately. Could it be the holidays creepin' up on me faster than I want, or have the economic woes of the country finally come home to roost? Yes! Hell Yeah... the good side, at least gas cost less than $30 per damn tank!

Am I getting bored with our threesome? Do I need something different, something extra? Hell no... seriously, this is the flashing light of all highlights for me right now. I guess if it were ONLY the sex, I would probably be bored. That's not true, the sex is amazing! What keeps us going is that we truly love and appreciate each other... besides that... the white hot passion is still there. That's why I worry when Amber gets called in. Her and I tend to take more chances than Nicole would ever allow. If we are standing in line waiting to order food at Red, Hot & Blue; and she said she needed it; you might catch my middle finger half-way up her pussy as I tell the cashier how we want our ribs that day..."Wet for her and a dry rub for me, thank you".

So when my lovers tell me there's been a negative change in my mood, I check myself. I start digging. I first want to be sure everything is ok with us...that all 3 are still enjoying what's happening. From that point, I work my way out... speaking of work. I no longer enjoy my job. Could I actually be burned out, tired of it all, except for the opportunity it gives me to play in some risky business with both Amber & Nicole? YES

Everything changes, which reminds me, I need to check with Nicole about Aunt Flo.

No comments: