Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good Times

The moment our bodies came together I was hard. The time that passed seemed like mere moments. Everything about her was immediately recognizable. The way she moaned, and pressed against me, the look of love in her eyes and the delicate lips that waited for mine. It was magic. She groped my butt and reached for my cock. All this within the first 5 minutes of seeing each other again. We were ready to tear of the clothes and consume each other, but I wanted to step back, outside of ourselves to appreciate.

Me: slow down babe, lets sit on the bed and say hi
Nicole: Hi... oh babe, I've been thinking about your tongue, but you're so right. Are you still working out?
Me: yes, but...
Nicole: you're so hard. I want to lick you. I want it all!
Me: I wish I could work out more often
Nicole: you feel so good.
Me: we've got 2 hours to feel good

She laughed, moaned and we kissed some more. We moved to the bed, kicking off our shoes. She unbuttoned the top of her skin tight jeans. I nibbled on her navel, as she pushed my head between her knees. Sniffing near her crotch, hoping to smell her juices, I looked up and whispered, "I love you".

Nicole: ohhh babe
Me: lets get these jeans off

She wasted no time undoing her jeans. I gently tugged them down beyond her wasted, bringing her panties with. I could now tell that she had recently shaved, anticipating my licking her pussy.

Me: you didn't have to do that for me to lick you, you know I love your hairiness
Nicole: I know...I only tried to make it neater
Me: you look delicious

I teased her until she couldn't take it anymore. Licking and touching everything but her clit. She kept moaning her signature "please....oh please lick me".

I wanted to lick her just as much as she wanted me to. We both got our wish after I removed my tongue from as far as it would go in her pussy. Her silky juices rest on my tongue and I slathered those juices around her clit. She arched into me and said "Yes!" We were holding hands while I licked her and throughout. She came sqeezing my head between her thighs and popping the knuckles of my hand.

No comments: