Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Dance of Open Hearts

I wish I could sleep between her legs
waking up to her scent and licking again

I wish I could rest my tongue inside
feeling her heart beat, catching a ride

We wish we could become one
pushing to the limits of our body

And we wish to safely burrow into
into every window of our soul

If ever lost forever
the soul will always recall

The body will also remember
the smell, the taste, the dance hall

The dance of our bodies always linked together
like drips of wetness from part to parts

euphoric
in the dance of open hearts

2 comments:

Ian said...

Love hearing about your adventures with these wonderful women.

One request: Could you make your RSS feed do full text? It makes keeping up with your posts significantly easier.

Thanks

Max said...

Thanks iguy!
I'll look into the RSS feed.