Friday, August 29, 2008

Commingling of Female Bodies

OK, it goes without saying that guys love watching two women have sex, or whatever they decide to do. It does not take much to make it thrilling for most guys. For me every time Amber grabs Nicole's butt my dick wants to jump out of my pants.

Like everyone else I have my preferences. For example, it's very nice to see one woman licking the other's pussy, but if you really want to turn up the heat, put those two bodies together and grind those hips like you mean it. True comfort, true caring, true tenderness and the desire to please the other. These ingredients create magic between any two bodies.

But the commingling of female bodies, the wrapping of legs, the tightened butts, the sounds of their wetness and the smacks of their kisses, can be as sweet as any art form.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a girl and could not agree more!