Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our First Threesome Together

We left for the Park on a perfectly sunny day; took Amber's black sports car; a 2-door.

All 3 of us had talked the sexy talk all morning and now we would get to do it all. I was excited because Amber & Nicole told me all I had to do was lean back... lean back and enjoy. We had met in the elevator a few times where we offered nice touches and a few licks, but this was lunch... not just a simple ride on the "slo". Evidently, they had a plan.

Nicole sat behind me in the rear. I wanted to make contact with her, but all I managed to do was touch her leg. That would have to do for now. They laughed at me, saying I was not giving today, to just relax. I tried... but it was hard.

The Park was only 5 minutes away.
The asphalt parking lot sat only 10 yards off the street. The cars driving by were always a concern, but usaully whatever we ended up doing was below the windows. Most people parked and walked the nearby trail, so the majority of cars appeared empty. There were only a couple of cars there that day.

Our favorite spot was open. Amber turned in and left the car running. Cold air blowing on us all. It was in the 70's, but Amber tends to run a little hotter than most. I did what I was told and leaned my seat back. Nicole had moved over and she met me with a kiss, as I went down. Her kisses were juicy and erratic. I never knew what she might do with her lips & tongue. I loved it. Charlie was waking up nicely and Amber started rubbing him through my slacks. HOLY FUCK. this is nice!

Amber is an expert at giving great head. She is the first woman who consistently gets me off solely by sucking my dick. Nicole had never seen her do me and I was a little curious how she might react; seeing just how damn good Amber makes me feel.

Amber unzipped me and I lifted up so she could pull them down. I had boxers on and Charlie tried to stand up. She maneuvered him through the hole and licked around the head. My dick was throbbing from her wetness and Nicole was now kissing me deeply. Her kissing brought me closer to full hardness and Amber took me in her mouth. I sighed into Nicole.

Amber's hand worked up & down on the bottom half of Charlie and her lips worked the rest. She took me in as deep as she could... getting just to the gag-reflex point and then backing off and using her tongue. I lifted my head to see her lips wrapped around me. A beautiful site!

Nicole was touching my chest and watching a hard and throbbing Charlie disappear into Amber's mouth. "Cum for me babe", she said... enjoying the view. She whispered in my ear that she was wet and had been touching herself the entire time.

Amber was moaning with Charlie filling her mouth. She usually did so when she would taste my pre-cum. She knew I was close. I throbbed deep into her mouth and her hand held on tight to the base. Nicole was holding my hand and licking my ear. I asked her to please kiss me. When our lips touched and I could feel her tongue, I squirted. Amber moaned...maybe she was touching also. I couldn't tell.

Nicole kissed me deep as I started a hard and long cum. My head went up and my body shot forward. Her eyes got big and she smiled as I squirted more cum in Amber with every kiss.

1 comment:

Dangerous Lilly said...

That's the main thing I love about threesomes, getting the stimulation you wouldn't be able to get from just one-on-one sex.

Like being immersed in a sex chamber, hehe.